Cash App is a digital payment app and it works as a virtual wallet that allows successful online payment transactions. There are many qualities of this app that are distinct from others like it offers users the option to activate a Cash App card. The Cash app card has become one of the most useful features for users and it gives access to users who do not have a mainstream bank card.
An activated cash app card has transformed the way to make payments for all kinds of purposes as it is directly connected to the cash app account balance and there are no service charges for this card. All the users having a cash app account can get the cash card by ordering it from the app itself free of cost. This card can be used wherever VISA/debit cards are accepted and pay digitally without any cash in hand.
However, it is not possible to start using this card immediately after getting it. So in this blog, we want to focus on how to use cash app cards. For using this card you need to activate the cash app card by following the process of Cash App card activation. In the next few paragraphs, we will explain how to activate a Cash App card.
How do I activate my Cash app card?
· As you log into the Cash App account you need to open the Setting tab at the bottom of the screen.
· In ‘Settings’ select the Cash App Card icon
· Once you do this you see on the screed Activate Cash App card option
· For activating your card with QR code you need to allow Cash App for using your mobile camera
· Pu the camera 4-5 inches above the QR code for scanning
· After successfully scanning the QR code with the help of your camera the cash app card activation number process is complete and it is ready to use.
Can I activate a Cash App card without using a QR code?
Yes in any unfortunate situation of losing a QR code you can take the route of Cash App card activation without a QR code. Here is a simple process for this:
· Log in to the Cash App account and click on the Setting at the bottom of the screen
· Select the Cash App card icon
· This time on the Activate Cash App card option
· You have to choose “Use CVV Instead” as you do not have a QR code
· With the help entering the CVV code and expiry date of the Cash app card you will able to successfully activate the cash card without a QR code.