How to Remove Tinder from facebook?
Tinder is a geosocial networking app that allows users to find matches near their areas. One of the most popular dating sites, Tinder allows users to access Tinder through their Facebook account. But at the same time, if any user does not have a Facebook account or doesn’t want to access Tinder through Facebook, they can also use their phone number and email address to access Tinder.
Removing Tinder from Facebook is quite different from one operating system to another. This short post will explain the procedure to How to remove tinder from facebook on your android device.
Below are the steps to remove Tinder from Facebook;
· Open your Facebook app
· Go to the Menu tab
· Scroll down to the bottom, pull down the Setting & Privacy list, and select Settings.
· Find the Security tab, and go to the Apps and website options
· After enter editing Logged in with Facebook
· Select the Tinder and click on the Remove button
· Finally, mark I delete all posts, photos, videos, and click Remove
· Congrats! You have successfully removed Tinder from Facebook
Meanwhile, if you face any issue, you can speak to tinder experts at the Tinder Customer Service introduced by a leading tech support service provider known for offering the online support service for third-party products. Tinder users can dial us anytime from anywhere accessible around the clock.
By removing Tinder from your Facebook, you will lose all your matches. In short, you will have to create a fresh Tinder account and start fresh to find the right matches.