One of the most popular dating apps, tinder, allows users to access the Tinder account via an existing Facebook account. If any user does not have a Facebook account, they can access it by entering the phone number or email address. But earlier, the users had only one option, i.e., accessing the tinder account via Facebook account. But at the same time, if you want to quit tinder, you will have to remove the tinder account from Facebook. The procedure to remove tinder from Facebook is different on Android, web browser, and i-phone.
Below are the steps to remove tinder from the Facebook account;
· First, open your Facebook app
· Go to the Menu tab
· Now, scroll down to the bottom, pull down the Settings & Privacy list, and choose Setting.
· Find the Security tab, and go to Apps and Website options
· Enter editing Logged in with Facebook
· Select Tinder and click the Remove Tinder
· Finally, you will have to mark I delete all posts, photos, videos, and click Remove.
· Well done, you have successfully removed tinder from your Facebook account.
Meanwhile, you can directly have words with Tinder technical experts at the Tinder phone number introduced by a leading tech support service if you face any issue. A vast team of technical experts is accommodated to address tinder, including removing tinder from your Facebook account.
The technical experts are highly trained professionals who have long experience fixing tinder issues, whether how to remove tinder from facebook or canceling the tinder subscription. Hence, if you fail to remove tinder from Facebook by own, you should directly contact technical experts at tinder customer care. Our experts will quickly respond and help out in resolving the issue.